Personal Tax Consulting and Planning
Financial planning is not just for the wealthy, we believe that everyone can benefit from our financial planning services. That’s why we’re pleased to offer a number of financial planning programs.
Our tax team is skillful in making practical and insightful recommendations on how you can minimize your tax burden and keep more of your hard-earned money. We work best when we’re proactive with our clients, getting established at the outset of a high net worth individual’s yearly tax strategy. We are also very strong at being reactive to tax issues when they arise – everything from document requests from the Canadian Revenue Agency (CRA) to full-scale audits of various levels of complexity.
When we prepare your personal income tax returns, it’s not just about determining how much income tax you owe, or the amount of your refund; it’s about looking at the big picture and planning ahead, so you always pay the least amount of income tax or generate the largest refunds possible!
High & Wide Financial helps individuals with personal financial planning, including:
- Credit counseling and budgeting
- Maximizing your net worth
- Meeting your present, future and retirement needs
- Asset protection planning
- Wealth preservation planning
- Review of investment portfolio
Each person’s financial position is unique. Regardless of your age or your current financial situation, we can help you map out your goals, achieve them and secure your financial future.
In addition to dealing with the usual year-end tax planning and reporting issues, we also advise on key areas such as:
- What is the most tax-efficient method to take profits out of your business?
- Are you utilizing all possible allowances and reserves each year?
- How much tax would be payable if you were to sell your business?
- How much tax would be payable if you or your spouse were to die?
- What is the best way to save for your retirement?
- Should you be using a family trust?
- Are you deferring as much income and taxes as possible?